Join a purpose driven Geelong based agency:
Arthur St Digital is a successful digital marketing agency that puts clients first. We service a growing list of brands and businesses, attracting interesting and diverse work across a range of digital applications.
We work with a range of clients, including start-ups, small and medium enterprises, through to large well-known brands.
The agency operates from the Federal Mills Innovation Precinct in North Geelong, within proximity to cafes and restaurants. We pride ourselves on maintaining a fun, energetic workplace with a strong focus on open-ended learning and collaboration. The team atmosphere is relaxed yet driven towards client growth/goals.
Who we are looking for:
A motivated Deakin Uni Student or Graduate who is keen to learn everything there is to know about digital marketing whilst providing great service and support to a range of not-for-profit community organisations in the Geelong region. The position is genuinely unique, in the sense that the role will be doing work that has a social impact within our community.
This is the perfect role for you if you:
- Have an interest and knowledge of digital marketing and are keen to learn more
- Have an interest in helping people, the community & not-for-profit organisations
- Are empathetic, kind, a team-player, and a good communicator
- Are a great multi-tasker
What we can offer:
- Interesting, diverse, and innovative digital marketing work in a relaxed and fun work environment
- Ongoing training and development
- 12-month contract – part time (2-3 days per week)
- Competitive salary + super + laptop + annual leave
- Free car parking and close to the North Geelong train station
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Matt Cowdell, Managing Director, Arthur St on 0448 831 922.
Applications close March 26, 2024