- Learn how to develop Facebook & Instagram advertising strategies, design campaigns, setup tracking to measure campaign outcomes, and maximise return on advertising spend.
- Learn tested strategies and techniques to better showcase your skills, expertise and networks through LinkedIn. Build your personal or business brand and learn how to stand out with content amplification. Content covered – Linkedin basics; Using linkedin as a sales tool; Understanding keywords and your profile; Creating and growing company pages; Linkedin Ads overview and campaign setup; Linkedin Ads audience targeting; Other useful linkedin tools
- Learn how to develop Google advertising strategies, design campaigns, setup tracking to measure campaign outcomes, and maximise return on advertising spend. We cover Google Ads (text ads and display), setting up the Google Merchant Centre and running Google Shopping Campaigns. The session is practical, and all participants will complete the workshop with a documented one-page Google Ads strategy, as well as a Google campaign set up and ready to go.
- Learn how to start tracking leads, conversions and your customers online behaviour. We’ll give you a hands-on tour of how to use Google Analytics across Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour and Conversions. At the end of the session you’ll have the knowledge and skill to identify insights, put measures and tracking in place to better understand your marketing activity and set process for future analysis. What is covered: Understanding Google Analytics for beginners through to intermediates; Common terminology; Account setup; Event tracking; Goal Setup; Campaign tagging; Best practice for SMEs and Brands; Hands on exercise across Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour and Conversions; and some insider Agency tips and tricks.
What you’ll need:
- Your laptop
- All the passwords to your social and digital media accounts – in particular, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads and your website platform.
Who are our training sessions for?
- Small – medium sized business owners
- Start-up founder