Our digital fundamentals training session will give you practical tools to better understand digital marketing for a small business, right through to marketing managers wanting to broaden their knowledge base. You will learn:
- What Australians are doing online – the latest trends
- Common digital terminology
- The roles of digital channels vs traditional: data driven
- How businesses and brands use digital
- How to set objectives for digital media
- SEO basics
- Paid Search (Google Ads) basics
- Pay Per Click Advertising – facebook, google & Linkedin
- Intro to marketing models & funnels
- Setting up tracking and effective campaigns
- How to develop a digital marketing strategy
- Google Analytics basics and measuring success.
Digital Fundamentals Outcomes:
- Increased confidence in discussing digital.
- Better understanding of all digital channels and their strengths/ weaknesses.
- Removing barriers and fear factors.
- Building rounded digital marketers
- Building businesses and individuals digital marketing capability >>business growth
Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com or 0448 831 922.