What is covered:
- Learn how to develop and implement a social media strategy
- Create an elevator pitch that clearly defines your brand, audience, and key differentiator
- Define and track the KPIs most relevant to your business
- Identify which platforms to use for your business
- Explain the difference between publishing, listening, and reporting tools
- Create a weekly content calendar for your business
What you’ll need:
- Your laptop
- All the passwords to your social and digital media accounts – in particular, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads and your website platform.
Who are our training sessions for?
- Marketing/Brand/PR Managers and Coordinators
- Digital Marketing Managers and Coordinators
- Small to Medium Businesses already confident with Social Media